To create a beautiful floral wedding, please be prepared to spend some time with your florist. Since flowers are essential to both the decoration of physical spaces and the look of the wedding party, the floral designer is a key person to your planning team.
- Shop early for your florist. Renee's of Ridgefield will only schedule 3 weddings per weekend. Special attention needs to be given to each wedding to ensure perfection.
- Arrange a joint visit to the church or hall if a special effect arrangement needs to be created.
- Bring pictures of your wedding dress. If possible, take a picture of yourself in your wedding dress at a fitting. This enables the designer to create the perfect bouquet to accent your dress and achieve the perfect balance.
- Bring fabric swatches of the bridal party attire to match ribbons or accessories.
- If you see floral decorations or bouquets in bridal magazines, bring them with to the consultation.
Suggested Floral Items
- BRIDAL BOUQUET
- ATTENDANTS BOUQUETS
- HAIRPIECES FOR ATTENDANTS
- FLOWER GIRL BASKET
- GROOM'S BOUTONNIERE
- GROOMSMEN'S BOUTONNIERE
- RING BEARER PILLOW
- CORSAGES AND BOUTONNIERE?S FOR PARENTS AND SPECIAL GUESTS
- ALTAR DECORATIONS
- PEW MARKERS
- CENTERPIECES FOR RECEPTION
- CHAIR DECORATIONS
- CAKE FLOWERS
- TOSS BOUQUET